Sunday, October 19, 2008

zen

these are the weeks when i am on the edge.  its wedding season.  i work 60+ hours a week.... photographing families and families... brides and grooms... ahhh.  i look at the week ahead and have no clue how i will make it!  my boss has taught me the importance of ZEN time.  ha.  no i am not NEW AGE.  but she has made me realize that i need my zen time.  

zen time for me is...

taking a nap:)
watching a movie
making myself a nice dinner
reading a book (this is a new relaxation thing for me)
spending time with Him
going for a run

i need times to do these things or i will go into overdrive and go KUR-PLUNK!  

make sure to schedule in for yourself some YOU time... or as i like to call it zen time!

1 comment:

misty said...

how bout some zen time in lakeland?? yes, please!