Monday, September 29, 2008

its raining right now.  will the rain ever stop?  its been a rainy 2 months.  i hope mother earth gets all of her rain out now... because i want wedding season to be a dry few months.  rained out weddings stink!  speaking of weddings, i get to photograph a wedding in NY this weekend with my boss.  it should be fun.  something other than a beach wedding sounds splendid!  :)  not excited about driving several hours to get there.... but i think we will have a good time.  its a big wedding-my favorite kind!

the best part of helping my boss at her wedding is... I GET TO VISIT MI FAMILIA!  i'm super pumped.  i haven't seen some of them since june.  caleb & kelsey are turning 3.  we are having their bday party when i am home.  its going to be a royal ball!   everyone is dressing up.  i get to whip out my bridesmaid dress from misty's wedding-love that dress... for the special occasion.  there will be tons of pictures... no need to worry!  

in other news... my boss gave me a full size bed.  wow... its the best.  even more... she gave me a pillow bed topper thing.  my difficulty is that all shifts to the sides of the bed.  argh.  i guess if 2 ppl slept in my bed... it would spread out more.  so as it is... there is a giant hole in the center of my bed.  ha.  whatever.

today was a special day.  i got a beep beep to my car!  aka keyless entry.  when i bought my car, i new i wanted to make some upgrades!  i'm so excited for this new life of not having to unlock my door.  next upgrade... cruise control!

No comments: