Tuesday, September 9, 2008

last night was supposed to be our first night of bible study... however no one came.  i was a little bummed out but instead... my roommates and i just chatted for a while.  it was so good and refreshing to have accountability with each other.  we need it so much.  we think we are fine... and can make it just us and Jesus... however we can't.  we need other people... other christians!  to push us... to fight with us... and maybe most importantly... ENCOURAGE US!  i remember that i used to think when i asked someone to keep me accountable that it was their responsibility to check up with me... and make us set up times to talk.  then i would be mad when they didn't do their job.  however... its our responsibility as christians to SEEK IT OUT!  if we really want it bad enough... we will make it a priority to us.  i need to make it more of a priority to me!

its my desire to grow... as a woman of God... and i need people in my life!

1 comment:

misty said...

i'll have you know... i would so be at bible study each and every week if only i lived closer... =( -cue the sad music-